Stay NSW & Parents NSW Vouchers
Use your Stay NSW & Parents NSW vouchers with us
Stay NSW Vouchers will help support accommodation providers in NSW impacted by COVID-19. From February 2022, NSW residents aged 18 and over will be able to apply for 1 x $50 voucher to use towards the cost of accommodation bookings. Parents NSW Vouchers was also launched to reward and thank eligible NSW households for their efforts to support learning from home in 2021.
We are proud to announce that Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour is accepting Stay NSW and Parents NSW Vouchers by guests offered by the NSW Government to use towards payment of accommodation. Please read the terms and conditions of your voucher on the Service NSW app as accommodation vouchers may only be used for stays booked directly through hotel channels. Stays booked through third party sites will not be eligible.
*You may also use your existing Dine & Discover vouchers at The Ternary bar to redeem $25 off food only*
- Voucher can be redeemed 7 days a week, including public holidays.
- Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour can accept vouchers for the cost of the room booking only.
- Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour can accept a voucher for a booking that takes place after the voucher expires, as long as the voucher is redeemed before the voucher expiry date.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for any other products or services.
- Guests can use some or all of their Stay NSW vouchers towards the same booking. (same for Parents NSW vouchers, up to the value of $250)
- Guests cannot combine their Stay NSW vouchers and Parents NSW vouchers together.
- If bill is less than the voucher amount, the guest does not receive the leftover amount.
- Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour cannot offer cash, gift voucher or credit note in exchange for a Stay NSW voucher or Parents NSW voucher.
- Vouchers may not be used towards accommodation booked through a third party website.